Friday, June 30, 2006

Dirty Sugar Cookies Virtual Tour Day 30


Candy Blog was still abed, with visions of the Chewy Spree she ingested the day before dancing in her head when I hit the non-cyber highway, bound for the summer palace (and glory!)

Thanks to all the Dirty Sugar Heads who followed the Virtual Tour, which lives in perpetuity in the sidebar at right.
Thanks to the 30 bloggers who let me park on their cyber lawns!

If you can't get enough of that Virtual Book Tour Flavor, my Mamalamadingdon tour commences August 1 - there will be a side bar on this blog, and you can sign up for daily directions to the blog du jour.

Hungry? Dirty Sugar Cookies morphs back into a pumpkin, next week!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up now!

Here's the direct link:

http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/bookshelf_dirty_sugar_cookies/

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lees Lamar said...

Awesome. I just happened to google Big Rumpus to send a link to a friend and here's your blog!
Glad to find it, you are my favorite momma writer!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home